Wednesday 27 April 2016

Artists I gain inspiration off


Here is a list of artists that I like to look at their work for inspiration within my own work. 

Albert Exertion 

IONIC TV SERIES POSTER COLLECTION






MATHEMATICS POSTER SERIES



I first came across Albert Exergian  when I was conducting research for my Being Human Project, where I really liked his minimalist posters and the effects that the poster has on the impact of the first look. 

Aaron James Draplin (Draplin Design Co) - www.draplin.com



Vector based designer based in Portland Oregon. 

 Brendan Goodcuff



Like Aaron Draplin, Brenden Goodcuff designs are vector based designed on Adobe Illustrator, i really find their work inspiring and makes me want to develop my knowledge of adobe illustrator and design similar designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment