Saturday 17 October 2015

Nottingham Trent Open Day



On Saturday the 17th October I attended the Nottingham Trent University Open Day and from the collection of images below is the content from the graphic design lecture that was presented before I got a tour of the facilities. The workspaces for graphic design are massive with technicians in the mac rooms for assistance whilst using the Adobe Creative Cloud Softwares. 







At Nottingham Trent University when i went they was running a monotype competition and the was an exhibition showing Alan Kitchings Work

 




















After Looking round Nottingham trent University I believe that the Graphic Design Course will be well suited for me so Nottingham Trent University will be one of my 5 choices for the Upas Application. Next University visit is the University Of Derby on the 21st of November.



No comments:

Post a Comment