Friday 11 September 2015

Portfolio Presentations

After watching my fellow peers present their portfolios, I couldn't help but notice I was missing the design developments of my different projects, because I only have the final documents of my work I had no evidence of the research and design development stages.

To ensure I have the the design developments and research to show for my designs, I will start all of my projects creating mind maps, starting with sketches, in a sketch book before moving on to the computer. After each session I will then do reflective practice to evaluate the strengths weaknesses and improvements of the work I had just complete. I will then state what I will do next. The image below shows the initial designs I have started to create for college.



No comments:

Post a Comment