Thursday 26 November 2015

Alternative Miss World Research


Alternative Miss World 

Theme  - Letters and Numbers  

For the theme I can use the letters and numbers to create a from of Typography & Monotype design 

Visual Communication and Digital technologies: Produce a range of advertising and design work that encourages an audience of your age range to become involved with the themes relating to the AMW on a daily basis. This could include corporate identity advertising and rebranding for the show; to sell costumes from the show; to sell the essence of the show. 

From the brief I am going to rebrand the show and create posters of advertisement for the alternative miss world with the theme of words and numbers. So I gathered together previous show posters and looked at the numbers and letters used throughout the  posters. 









Text that I would include on the poster would be:

Andrew Logan

Alternative Miss World 

Date (March 2016)

Theme (Words and Numbers)

To present our design development to reaching the final design I will create a video scribing  showing the different stages of my design development. 

Below is a video from a trial I did for video scribing about Adobe CC














No comments:

Post a Comment