Wednesday 11 November 2015

London Trip

On Wednesday the 11th of November I visited london for the UCAS Fair for Art and Design courses, I got information from the University of Cardif, Sheffield Hallam University, Nottingham Trent Universtiy, University of Linclon. After the UCAS Fair i went to have a look round the tate musum and then the science and national history museums. the imges below are from the Tate Modern Museum where I have got inspiration for my Alternative Miss World Projec that I am currently working on at college becasue of the letters and numbers.  The images of the plane and pop art design I have recently been looking at half tone effects to use within my work so I took an mge zoomed in to the shadowing of the pop art images and found that they had used a combination of blue dots and red dots, and from a distance it looks like one solid colour. 


No comments:

Post a Comment