Saturday 21 November 2015

University Of Derby Open Day

                 

On Saturday I visited the University of Derby Open Day and found that compared to Sheffield Hallam and Nottingham Trent University the Art and Design section of the University was seperate from the main Campus. I also found that the Course is a rather small course in terms of course size where on average the cause each year has around 40 students on the course. The course is recognised by D&AD. from looking through the accommodation, prospectus and talking to one of the course tutors I believe that I could study at The University Of Derby In the future so i will be adding the University of Derby to be choices within my UCAS application.

Also Before I forget one of the university Accommodations has a Flat Cat which lives at the university all the time! How cool is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment