Friday 29 January 2016

UCAS Update...

After submitting my UCAS  application on the 15th of January. I received acknowledgement off each of the universities saying that they had received my application. And then the waiting game started....

On the 21st of January I was sent an invite to an interview on the 30th of January at the University Of Derby. However due to work commitments I have had to rearrange the interview. I am currently waiting for Derby to reply to my email. 

On the 22nd Of January I have been invited to a selection day at Sheffield Hallam University Which will be held on the 16th of March

Yesterday 28th of January I have been asked to Submit an online portfolio for Nottingham Trent University which needs to be submitted by the 11th of February. 

However other then the acknowledgement of the University of Lincoln that they have received my Application I still haven't received anything yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment