Friday 22 January 2016

Alternative Miss World Update 2

From designing the Worksop road Map I then looked at different merchandise that has been created for the London Underground and came across a mug, scarf, bedding and a phone case.



After looking at these images I designed a Coffee Cup Design and a tshirt design. 

I got the idea from a Costa Coffee cup which I had earlier that day so I used Adobe Illustrator to design the layout of the cup from my design that I had recorded on a layout pad.


Here is the layout I designed in Adobe Illustrator


This design I then transferred  into a mock up of the Coffee Cups showing what the design would look like if it got printed. For the background I used a cropped image of the worksop map.



I then designed a t-shirt design. I first designed the t-shirt on a layout pad and then used a mock up to show what the t-shirt would look like if it was printed.


To design something different I will now look into how to create and design a Mobile application.

No comments:

Post a Comment